You are about to register with Organostics. (Organostics is run by Red Ochre Enterprises
Ltd, registered in England and Wales with company number 05023988).
Registered office address: Red Ochre Enterprises Limited, C/O Harrovian Bus. Serv.
Ltd., 1 Warner House, Harrovian Bus Vil Bessborough Rd, Harrow, HA1 3EX. Email address:
The following terms and conditions govern your use of our website and by continuing,
you agree to them. If you do not agree to these terms please leave immediately.
Despite our best efforts it is possible that some information may be out of date
As a result:
What you should know about the other sites we link to
- The website operators cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors
- You should always follow the links provided for more detailed information or for
personal contact details.
- Any reliance you place on our information or linked to on other websites will
be at your own risk. You should consider seeking the advice of independent advisers,
and should always check your decisions against your normal business methods and
best practice in your field of business.
- The website operators, their agents and employees, are not liable for any losses
or damages arising from your use of our websites, other than in respect of death
or personal injury caused by their negligence or in respect of fraud.
- You are responsible for keeping your security details (access codes for services
provided on this website private).
- If you use these services from outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring
your use conforms with your national laws.
- If we take payment for a transaction, our liability is limited to the amount you
have paid for the transaction.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular service; we may change
a service without warning; and we may stop offering a service at any time.
- We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete
their details, if they abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking,
submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses).
- If we present you with a set of terms and conditions specific to a particular
service, they override these general terms and conditions.
- Links will lead to other websites. Although checked regularly, they are not under
our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot
take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services
on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
- A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement. Use your own business
judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable
for your needs.
- If a website is not linked to, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory.
- The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and
We make every effort to check and test our websites during production. However,
we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the
Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss
of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
This website and the use of it is governed by English law and English courts shall
have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our websites.